Supply of coffin lifts for the cemetery sector
B&B Elevators manufactures coffin lifts and equipment for the handling, lifting and burial of coffins in niches with operators on-board.
The machine is manoeuvred by an adjustable drawbar and features a telescopic lifting column, galvanized structure and adjustable roller unit to facilitate both front and side burial operations.
The coffin lifts are also equipped with a 360° rotating man cage with the possibility for a second cage to accommodate a second operator.
These handling devices for the cemetery and funerary sector are available in four versions:
- manual traction and lifting
- manual traction and electric lifting
- electric traction and lifting
- crawler traction with internal combustion motor and electric lifting
For all versions: 350 kg capacity including the 2 operators
Available with different lifting heights: 2900, 3300, 3600 and 4000 mm
- Second operator cage
- Upper cage
- Manual device for initial coffin lifting
- Manual emergency pump (for electric versions)
- Rotating coffin surface
- Protective hood
- Gravestone lifting device
Reference standards: Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, EN280 and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive E2004/108/EC. Machine with CE marking.